Thursday, September 11, 2014

30.000 views celebration and FACEBOOK PAGE!

Hey guys!

Today I won't be posting any reviews ( I promise I will soon :D). My blog have reached 30.000+ views and I am really so excited and happy! When I wrote my first review I never believed that so many people would visit.

 I tried my best since day 1 to write only good reviews, my honest opinion about the products I own, so that you would find it easier to choose once you are ready to add stuff in your cart. I will continue to do that as long as I have new things to try out! I find it good though that I should step up a bit and add some more features. That's why I made a facebook page to celebrate :D I would appreciate it so much if you headed over there and followed/liked and/or share my page and blog with your friends :)

I have a lot of ideas regarding new stuff on my blog such as DIY's, more "Skinview" 's in which I talk about alternative beauty methods, beauty from withing and natural ways of solving problems, and I am also thinking of adding some makeup pictorials (tutorials). I do not own a DSLR camera so I am afraid I won't be able to make videos, but I do hope that I will be able to take good pictures of my makeup step by step!

You are very very welcome to give me ideas as to what you would like to see in my blog in the future and very welcome to request any makeup look if I decide that I can indeed create the pictorials. That's all for now, thanks so much each and everyone of you that shared/liked/commented on my blog posts and those of you who are following me here!

I hope you have a very nice day! I will be happy to see you in my facebook page[ https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Beauty-Reviewer/1510362239209297?ref=tn_tnmn] ;) Stay tuned for my next post!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment