Thursday, January 16, 2014

[Review] Mizon Hydra Full Solution Water Volume Aqua Gel Cream

Hello beauties!

Today I will review this cream that I recently finished off after using it for several months. I apologise in advance for the lack of pictures, I threw out the container before I make any photos of it (silly me, yes) so the pictures provided are taken from the official Mizon ad. I hope my review will leave no questions to you though as far as the product is concerned so let's move on :)

After using a sample of this gel cream I decided to buy it. It costed me 12 euros (16.50$) on Ebay with free shipping and it contains 125 ml,which is A LOT. I don't know, it felt like it lasted me for ever, but I used it for approximately 3 months or a little bit longer.


 It is certified for whitening by KFDA, it is oil free and paraben free which I find totally amazing! It is has a gel type concistency which I love in face creams because it doesn't feel heavy on my oily-combo skin. It is easily spread and sinks in very fast, leaving the face fresh and clean. It smells like...mmmm ocean breeze? I dunno, it has a very fresh smell, which is not overwhelming and you will find very pleasant :) It actually has a blue-ish tint, not green like it's in the picture below, but it leaves no colour on the skin of course.


I used this every day and night after my face cleansing routine. I also used it underneath my makeup. +1 for being such a nice primer, it left no oil whatsoever. I almost felt like it left a "film" on my skin making it smooth and ready for makeup. What I noticed though, is that it was a tiny bit drying. I mean, as the autumn and winter advanced I felt my face a lil bit dry on the colder days, not anything extreme, but my skin could use some extra moisture especially on the cheeks which are my dry areas. My T-zone was totally ok.
Even though this cream claims to give deep moisture to the skin, I would recommend this cream to people with oily skin or only for the warmer months. I think this product is absolutely nice for late spring and summer, but definitely not for the winter, unless you suffer from excessive oilness and you want something light, fresh but hydrating at the same time. For me it worked great while it was hot, but I felt like like I needed something extra when it was colder. I will definitely purchase it again, during summer though.

This was a short review, I hope I covered everything, if you still have any questions don't hesitate to leave a comment below  ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment