Friday, January 31, 2014

[Review] L'Oreal Paris Ideal Fresh Cleansing Milk

Hello beauties!

January is practically over, felt like ages to me :D I am gonna "close" this month with a recent discovery, a totally brand new cleansing milk by L'oreal, the Ideal Fresh (for normal to combination skin).


I have to admit, I was drawn in by the packaging, even though I hardly ever care for containers. I guess it's this sleek and clean packaging with my favourite colour that made me buy this. Well, ok, not only this. Truth is I have been looking for a good cleansing milk for soooo long and that's beause I noticed that every time I got my makeup off with other products, the area beneath my eyes got really irritated and started to hurt. Also, most cleansing milks can be "harsh" on skin and leave it "strangely clean". All in all, I felt my skin a bit weird so I was looking for something new and good ._.

I noticed the product mentioned the following:

*Hypoallergic
*Paraben free
*For face and eyes

So, I immediatelly bought it and whatevs! It claims to leave the skin fresh and moisturized even after the cleansing phase, which is good since that's what I was looking for.
As soon as I applied it on my face and started massaging I felt an extremely awesome cooling sensation! I actually caught myself smiling because I felt so great. After I wiped it with some cotton pads, I noticed it had melted everything down, without much effort. I also noticed my skin felt fresh and moisturized at the same time. Well, not moisturized as we usually mean it. I felt like there was an "oily" film on my face, not oily with a bad meaning, but yeah, I needed to use my cleansing foam as well as always. Most importantly I didn't feel any irritation whatsoever! That was the best sign, I felt good with my purchase :P

It has a runny cream-oily concistency (Don't wanna start saying random things but I felt like it was an oil+cream cleanser all in one, won't swear though, cause I have never used an oil cleanser before in my life). It smells and feels really refreshing. The container holds 200ml and I bought it for 3euros (4.50$) [L'oreal held a 40% offer on all products, the initial price was 5euros (6.50$)].

I am quite happy with this product. I will probably try to find one even better than that, cause still I feel like this one isn't perfect, I will buy it again though, and I would definitelly recommend it to you if you suffer from sensitive skin like me. I am quite picky on cleansing products. If you know any good ones, please let me know, you will definitelly help me :)

I hope I have covered everything. If you still have any questions or any suggestions please feel free to leave a comment below ^__^

3 comments:

  1. (Trying for a second time to comment. I probably messed up the first time.)

    Geia sou, sumpatriwtissa! :P

    I currently use Nivea Pure & Natural cleansing milk and it's for all skin types. It's moisturizing, but not too oily for my combo/oily skin. Oh, and another thing: it's paraben/silicon free!
    Maybe you should give it a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalhspera, xairomai poly pou exw ellhnides anagnwstries ^_^

    After several tries, I decided that Nivea products are just really thick and oily for my skin so I gave up :( I will probably try it out since it's paraben free. Does it irritate your eyes at all? That's my main concern to be honest. I got sensitive eyes and overall eye area so I am looking for something really gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, no irritations at all. No blurry vision, no dry under-eye area. Very gentle! Not great at removing waterproof/water resistant makeup, though, so I just use eye makeup remover.
    I don't really like Nivea product either, but this is probably the sole exception! :P

    ReplyDelete