Friday, January 24, 2014

[Quick Review] Etude House Hand Bouquet Rich Butter Hand Cream

Hello beauties!

I am here today with a quick review for you, and in case you wonder why it's quick...well, because I don't have much to say and I don't have to explain in detail :D

For the longest time I have been searching for a hand cream moisturizing enough but not greasy, since I can't say I have dry skin in general, but you know, winter makes my hand skin kinda dry and stiff. I decided to try this cream from Etude House (even though I was a bit hesitant cause of the "rich butter" label).

It costed me 5.25$ (~4euros) for 50ml  from cosmetic.jolse.com (go check this site out, huge variety and really good prices + free shipping). It smells like roses, really elegant and princessy smell I'd say. The texture is silky, very moisturizing yet not greasy at all.


It contains shea butter and macademia oil and claims to provide anti wrinkle care. I leaves a protective type of "film" on your hands making them super smooth and soft with one application only. I suggest you give it a try, especially those of you who can't stang oily stuff on your hands like me. It is rich but feels so light yet so moisturizing on the hands. Those of you with dry/damaged skin might want to try something specifically made for super dry and flacky areas. 


I hope I have covered everything, if you still have any questions don't hesitate to leave a comment below ^___^

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is pretty cheap! ;o; I like! I honestly hate greasy kind of hand lotions as well - have you tried the Aveeno beige/green one? (I don't know the exact name, haha). It's cheap and REALLY good.

    Junniku blog [Click!]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! This is super affordable and it has just the right concistency for me :D I haven't tried any Aveeno products, as far as I know they don't sell Aveeno here in Greece. That's unfortunate because I wanted to try the face moisturizer everyone raves about, but whatevs. =]

      Delete