Monday, February 10, 2014

[Quick Review] Baviphat Sugar Girl All Skin Collagen Pimer

Hello beauties!

I am here today with a quick review about my new primer. I have been using this for 1 month or so and it's time to review it. Primer is very important, because it prepares the skin for foundation and it keeps your make up intact for more time, so that you need less touch-ups.

I bought it on Ebay for 5E (~6.50$) and it contains 30ml. It's gonna last me a long time since I concluded that you need really just a pea size amount for your whole face. I has a gel/mousse concistency, glides easily on the skin and it smells like roses, really nice. Unfortunately it doesn't contain any SPF which I don't find really bad, since most BB creams/foundations contain SPF and the suncream you will use will provide you with enough proctection :)


After using it a lot of times, I can definitely say the following: it glides easily on the skin and it leaves it smooth and nicely prepped. Unfortunately for me, it didn't seem to hide my pores (which is essentially what I am looking in a primer) but it didn't accentuate them either like the Avon one, on which I have a review. It is really moisturizing, yet not greasy at all, it has a strange power to make my face look fresh and it definitely makes my skin feel awesome. It allows my makeup stay put for approximatelly 5 hours (haven't tested if this can go on for longer, 5h for me is more than enough) and for me that's a huge deal considering that I get sweaty easily and my body heats up randomly throughout the day. I didn't notice any kind of melting or breaking.


All in all, I would recommend this product to you, it's definitelly really affordable and overall a nice primer. I would say it's better for those with no SPF concerns (or for afternoon application) and those with "smaller" pores. I will keep searching for a primer that has Baviphat's effects + pore bluring which is important for me.

If you know any good affordable primers or you have any questions, feel free to comment below ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment