Thursday, October 31, 2013

[Review] Etude House - My Lash Serum

Hello darlings!

October is finally over, so I hope you are ready for a fresh start from tomorrow onwards ^__^. Today I will do a review of a product that left me amazed and it's My Lash Serum, from the well known korean brand Etude House.

I can't say that my lashes were small and sparse, but I was always jealous of my sister whose lashes were thick, long and many. They always look like false when she puts mascara on. So, I decided to purchase a lash serum, since (to be honest) I didn't see any results with the almond oil I had been using for quite some time. I wasn't really expecting miracles with this one either, but I was hoping it would be much better for my case. I started using it every night after my cleansing routine and after 2 weeks I started seeing some change on my lashes. The change was slight and slow in the beginning. I have been using this product for 3 months now and atm my lashes look the best they could in all these years.

I won't say that it makes your lashes long, no, unfortunately this is like having naturally long hair or not. But, it certainly made them thicker than before. My lashes were long, but there was always quite some space between them, so I always had to tighline like crazy, otherwise my eye makeup look looked undone. Now my lashes are thicker so they consume more space each on my lashline. They also became stronger, so I barely ever lose 1-2. It will definitely have results if you use it every night, but as with all things, you will have to wait a bit :)

I bought it for around 5 euros (~6.50$) from Ebay. It has no smell (it might smell like glue if you put your nose really close to the tube :P ) and it has an oily consistency ofcourse. I think it will last me centuries even though I use every night, cause it's been 3 months and still I have more than half the tube to use :D


Use: After cleansing your face and applying your creams etc. apply the serum to your upper (and bottom) lashes if you wish, let it "dry" for some minutes and then go to sleep. The next morning wash your face etc. as usual.

I hope I have covered everything, if you have any questions or you want to share your thoughts about this particular product leave a comment below *_*

4 comments:

  1. My lashes are long and curly but I wouldn't say no to thicker lashes of course! Only problem is I'm too lazy with lash products, I keep forgetting using them ^-^

    p.s. any chance to remove captcha? It's kinda difficult to comment with it on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you follow a night routine I think it's easy not to forget certain products. But I won't deny it took me some time not to forget all the products I needed to use :P

      Thanx for telling me, I had no idea it needed captcha, I will definitely try to remove it.

      Delete
  2. Oooooo! My eyelashes are also that way too! I have been eyeing this but haven't seen any reviews but now I have! :) Thank you for reviewing this! :)

    fairywater79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :D Hope you like it as much as I do, if you buy it ^^

      Delete