Saturday, December 14, 2013

[Review] Scinic AquaEX Gel Eye Cream

Hello hellooooo!

I hope you are all doing great, taking care of yourself and your skin and getting prettier every day ^_^ .I am here today with a new review about the eye cream I have been using lately. I won't run out of it anytime soon, I just wanted to share my thoughts so far, cause I have been using it for 2-3 months now. I will be talking about Scinic AquaEX gel eye cream. Scinic is a korean brand, and this is the first product I try from this brand.

 I decided to try this because it's a plain eye moisturizer. That means it doesn't have any special properties such as firming, fine line reducing etc etc. I have seen products of this brand being used in several korean beauty TV shows, so that kinda made me trust the brand, although I had never heard of it before.


This cream has a gel consistency which makes it easy to glide and spread. It smells fresh, an ocean breeze type of smell I'd say. It's white and has medium thickness, It's not runny, but definitely not too thick either. I bought it from Ebay, for 9euros (~11$)/ 30ml which I think was a really good price, if we consider that eye creams are usually kinda expensive.


At first I liked the way it felt in my skin, I don't have dry eye area, so this cream was super nice and light on me. I kept patting and patting for several minutes though for it to sink in. And that is probably my only complain. It goes really sticky after sometime, so I have to leave it alone to sink in by itself. It is really annoying, since I do not like waiting for creams to sink in. Nonetheless, it doesn't leave any residue, it doesnt get greasy or anything else, and it leaves the eyes pleasantly moisturized. You just gotta be patient when patting it cause it takes a while to absorb. Other than that, it's gentle and effective, it didn't cause any reactions and it left my eyes fresh and nice ^^

I would totally recommend this to anyone who wants something light and plain, but I wouldn't buy it again. Mainly cause there are so many eye creams out there to try out so I can't wait to finish this :D I wouldn't recommend it if you are really impatient or if you are looking for something to treat more specific problems. If you are young and you are starting now to use eye creams, this would be nice for you. 

I hope I have covered everything, feel free to share your experiences with this cream, or recommend me some others you liked. If you have any questions, leave a comment below ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment