Tuesday, December 24, 2013

[Review] Missha M Perfect BB Cream (#21 Light Beige)

Hello beauties,

merry Christmas and happy holidays! I hope you are having lots of fun and getting prettier every day, inside and outside. Today I am gonna review the Missha M Perfect BB Cream. This is the second BB cream I try, and I am telling you, I won't change back to regular foundation, BB creams have saved my life.


 The product claims to give and even and natural looking coverage with the soothing moisturizing properties of a cream. It is suitable for all skin types including acne-prone skin and it can be used as a make base or foundation. I totally agree with that description, after using this bb cream for 3-4 months, I realized that is the best thing for my skin foundation-wise:
 It doesn't feel heavy or greasy, but it's not drying either. I have oily skin and I would hate looking oily, so I prefer matte finish on my products. This one givesa semi-matte finish,  quite moistful but not glowy at all. Even if I don't put any powder on top, I can still go out and look fresh and nice. I just put some on because I love looking super matte (hehe). It makes your skin look healthy and even, it doesn't cause any break outs (at least on me - because I heard many people complaining about breakouts from this product. They say it contains mineral ingredients, to which many people are highly reactive, so I am not gonna lie to you guys, if you know you are allergic to any mineral content, better try a sample first and see if it causes you any breakouts). It stays well for 4-5 hours with no touch-ups and I also concluded that it is semi sweat-proof since I forgot to take it off a couple of times during workout but it didn't start to run until I actually started doing cardio. Not that I would recommend you wearing makeup during workout, just sayin' :D
 Also, bear in mind that I live in Greece where the weather conditions may vary from other countries, so don't immediately blame me if the product doesn't work the same for you. The are many factors that play their part in a product's performance :)



It has SPF42 which is an amazing feature meaning you can go without any sunscreen underneath (if you are not planning staying in the sun for a very long time). It doesn't smell like sunscreen though, it has a weird perfume smell, which doesn't leave any trace on the skin though, Now, it leaves a white cast once you put it on, that's a given for BB creams anyways, but I think it blends really nicely with your skin after 30'. Yes, it takes a while to oxidize, and it doesn't oxidize much as far as I can tell, so be carefull which shade you will buy, cause what you take is really what you get. You can help it a lil bit with a powder close to the colour you want your face to look like, but I advise you to look for swatches in all blogs available to know how each shade looks like on each skin.
It has light to medium coverage (more like a natural coverage in my opinion) so you will definitely need some concealer if you have heavy duty pimples and spots.


  It took me days to decide on which BB cream I'd buy, but I ended up buying this one mostly because it was 20ml for 5euros (~6.50$) on Ebay. In the worst case scenario, even if it ended up being bad or didn't fit my skin tone, I wouldn't cry over the money I would spend :P Anyways, I also had a hard time with the shades, just because they were soooo many of them. I have fair skin, not as fair as some others, but still one reason I stopped bying foundations is because all of them are yellow and they annoy me. This bb cream comes in various shades, which I find really nice. I chose #21 because I (correctly) thought that #13 would be way white for my skin. From my experience #13 will be suitable to those of you ladies that live norther than I do and your skin is snow-white. To be honest #13, #21 and #23 are for the fairest skins. Numbers above 23 can be easily used by those with no fair skin.
As you can see #21 is already a bit fair even for me, but with the rest of my makeup it blends really nicely. You can see it better in the last picture in natural light. It is not well blended so it looks kinda weird.



There is a 50ml version of it, so if you try it and you love it, you can purchase the big tube which comes with a pump (I personally like this smaller one better cause I can squeeze out as much as I want). Overall I am super satisfied with this BB cream and I will definitely buy it again in the future, after I experiment a bit with the rest of the bb creams available on the market.

I hope I have covered everything, but if you still have any questions or you wanna share your opinions and thoughs about this product, feel free to leave a comment down below! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment