Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Best Online Shops for Korean Cosmetics

Hello there everyone!

I won't be doing any reviews today :) Nonethelss, I have for you the best e-shops for Korean cosmetics! I know that a lot of you are obsessed with Korean products, and so am I. For this reason, I want to help you find what you seek easily! I will tell you which e-shops are my favorite when I wanna buy new stuff to throw on my face :P Before I start, I have to say that all the shops mentioned provide free shipping worldwide, so you don't have to worry no matter where you live :)

*W2Beauty
http://w2beauty.com/

Probably the best korean beauty shop out there! Huge selection on everything, skincare and makeup. Whatever is popular nowadays in Korea you will find it there for sure. If not you can contact Alice (the owner) and ask her if and when something specific will be available. She is really sweet and hardworking and she always replies to messages! Of course free shipping and lots of samples available with each purchase. You can also track your package with only 2.5$!! The prices are always reasonable (they are in fact the actual prices at which the products are charged in Korea) and there are usually discounts and offers. Go and check it out!

**Don't forget to use the code 17192407 in the registration form to receive a 5$ coupon which you can spend immediatelly in the shop!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jolse
http://cosmetic.jolse.com/ (sometimes this link gets stuck, so you can just use the adress jolse.com and choose the cosmetic sign)

Also one of my favorites, good selection, affordable prices and free shipping. Things are handled with care, I have ordered from this site a lot of times and I was always happy with it. Also many samples with each purchase. This site also offers points reward programm: when you register you get some points as reward. You also gather points with each product you buy. You can spend these points to get discount on your whole purchase, you can also choose how many of your stored points you can spend. Only downside is that you can actually use your points for purchases over 20$. Not bad, but sometimes not convenient either :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*BeautyNetKorea
http://beautynetkorea.com/

I discovered this one quite recently and I am happy with it. Really affordable prices and discounts if you are a member. Also points reward programm; you can spend your points for purchases over 10$. This shop doesn't actually have the biggest variety of products, BUT there are a lot of items there which are really hard to find elsewhere, items I would call "rare". I always take a look at there for items that might have escaped me because I didn't even know they existed.  This shop also provides a huge selection of samples: in case you want to try out a product thoroughly in sample form before you buy it, BeautyNetKorea provides a variety of samples in big quantities and quite ok prices. Also free shipping and samples with each purchase.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ebay
http://www.ebay.com/

My last resort, where I go if I can't find anything anywhere else. The products on Ebay are sold from small korean e-shops, and in 99,9% of the times the products are genuine and sealed. Personally I have never experienced any fraud with products from Ebay, korean sellers are honest and you actually get samples from there too. Be sure to check if the items can be sent to you with free shipping, otherwise there are many more sellers to choose and the stores above provide you the best quality service!


That is for my favorite Korean beauty shops. I hope I have made your life a bit easier with this "review"! For any questions, or even suggestions on your own favorite korean beauty shops, don't hesitate to leave a comment down below ^__^



3 comments:

  1. http://www.roseroseshop.com/en/.

    Another well-known Korean e-shop. Huge selection of products, good customer service, worldwide shipping. No free samples, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard a lot of complains about this one, the main being that packets never arrive,plus I have never purchased anything from them that's why I didn't include it >.< Thanks for the recommendation though, some may find it helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's odd. I think they offer tracked shipping, so I don't see how could missing parcels be an issue. I have ordered from Roseroseshop a few times and I never had any issues... I wouldn't suggest this e-shop otherwise!

      Delete