Wednesday, September 11, 2013

[Review] Collagen Crystal Eye Mask

Hello beauties!

First I need to apologise for not doing any review for so long, but I was busy with university and exams. Buuuuut, I am here again :D Today I am gonna talk about an absolute favourite product that I keep buying again and again, simply because it's so nice. It's the Collagen Eye Mask.


I purchase this on Ebay, for only 2.50$ (1.80euros) or something like that, for a pack of 10. Oh yes yes, a pack of ten! You can easily find these if you search a bit, there are also other variations available, like 5x or 15x packs for a different price ofc. If you want to try them for the first time, you better buy a pack of 5, so that if there is any case of allergic reaction (which I totally doubt) you wont have to waste money. But still, they are super cheap and trustworthy. I put them on my eyes, so I would never lie to you  ^___^.

So yeah, the two silicone patches come in this package, which is full of a liquid. I suppose this holds all the ingredients and keeps the patches moist with them. It smells really soothing, something like jasmine or baby pawder...I can't really tell. You take the patch case off carefully and you spil the remaining liquid on them. You peel them off the case and you put them underneath your eyes, with the narrow edge on the inner corner of your eye and the wider outside, so that it also covers that wide area next to the outter corner which tends to have fine lines very often. You can leave it on as long as you feel you need it ( or until you feel it has dried out) and then you take it off. You pat the remaining moisture with your ring finger, very gently and voila! Insta moisturized eye area!

I was surprised by how good this product is. I usually buy stuff but I never expect them to work, their claims look all suspicious hahaha. This one did what it promises though. My under eye area was brightened and whitened. Don't think of anything bleached xD It just made the whole area glow as if being really healthy. My fine lines were radically reduced and I felt my skin smooth and moist. Such a nice feeling!

I use this product once a week and it has worked really well for me so far (and for many other people as well from what I have read). My fine lines have gotten smaller and less and my eye area is way better than before. I suggest you should give it a try since it's inexpensive and really effective! In cooperation with your eye cream (if you don't use any, go see my review on Etude's House Vanilla Moist Eye's Cream) it will work almost wonders in terms of hydration and care.

So, I hope I have covered everything, but if you still have questions, don't hesitate to leave a comment down below!! ^___^


No comments:

Post a Comment