Saturday, May 31, 2014

[Review] Etude House Happy Fresh Foam (White Clay)

Hello beauties!!

Today I am here to review another foam cleanser from Etude House; this time it is the White Clay type from the Happy Fresh Foam line. If you are interested I have a review on the Witch Hazel type. 



 It is your standard cleansing foam in a squeezing tube which holds 150ml, enough to last you literally for centuries. I use it every night together with my mom, and it lasted us for so long, perhaps even 4 months because you really need a pea sized amount to create the richest foam in the world. I purchased this from jolse.com for 4.50euros (~6.50$). Very affordable if you are on a budget.

 

 This has a really nice powdery smell, very pleasant and it is not as thick as the Witch Hazel one. It also has no granules so it is perfect for everyday gentle use. I have to say that I like it a lot better than the Witch Hazel type, because,( even though both are meant for oily skin type)  this one is a tad less drying  and it is just a foam without granules. Now that my skin is a lot less oily I find that I need to exfoliate only once a week or max. twice. This foam is really gentle and ideal for everyday use. It didn't irritate my skin or caused me any breakouts at all. (I actually have finished the tube already as I am writing this review).


As I mentioned in my other review, I do not believe that these foams are meant to remove your makeup to begin with, so I wouldn't recommend it as a makeup remover, nor do I use it as such. It removes all makeup residues, though, and it leaves the skin breathing, fresh and feeling great. It didn't dry me out like the previous foam, but dry skin is actually a "side-effect" with foams, although you shouldn't be worried cause once you apply your moisturizer everything will be okay :) Those of you with dry skin might want to take a look at the rest of the line; this one is suitable for oily skin.

***{The only downside about these happy foam cleansers is that somehow they disappear and appear again in online stores. I can't seem to find them anywhere lately, that's why I had to buy a cleanser from a different brand this time. Not sure what is happening with Etude lately, I have also been looking for a certain BB cream which is out of stock and it was my favourite. If you know what is happening with these disappearances please let me know. And I really hope you find this cleanser in stock because it's awesome.}

I hope I have covered everything. For any questions or opinions and recommendations feel free to leave a comment down below ^___^


2 comments:

  1. hey, do you use this product day and night, everyday? i have oily skin too:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I used it everyday, both day and night. Sometimes I skip my morning routine if I don't feel really oily, but this one is gentle enough for everyday use and 2x per day :)

      Delete