Monday, May 5, 2014

[Quick Review] Essence Lash Mania Reloaded Mascara


Hello beauties!

I'm gonna be quick with this review today, since this product is self explanatory and kind of a dupe ;)
I decided to try a new mascara since the "I love extreme" one from Essence despite being my favorite, it had the biggest wand ever and I felt that I needed something smaller. I decided to experiment and bought this one, the Lash Mania Reloaded False Lash Mascara. FALSE LASH...well obviously it is something I would purchase for sure :D


This one has a smaller wand and it is actually plastic. I am all about plastic wands because I feel that they seperate my lashes better and since this formula is volumizing too, I get the best effect possible without smudging my whole face. Plastic wands tend to be thinner and smaller, so if you don't have big eyes I would reccomend you plastic wands in general.

The pachaging is shinny and looks like inox, as you can see, and it holds 10ml. Now, I will be completely honest with you. It performs exactly as the I love Extreme mascara. I feel like they have the same formula but a different wand. For those of you that love false-lashes-like volume but can't stand the bristles, this is your dupe for the I love Extreme mascara. It gives amazing volume, seperates the lashes nicely, makes them super pretty and I believe you will love this mascara even if you haven't tried any other from Essence. It is super affordable, only 3-4 euros (I don't remember the exact price) and super nice.


I don't have much to say, if you need extra info just read my review about I love Extreme mascara. If you are a fan of volumizing mascaras and plastic wands, this is the best affordable mascara for you :D

For any opinions, recommendations and questions don't hesitate to leave a comment down below ^__^

1 comment:

  1. I really like this mascara, it's my go-to everyday mascara!

    ReplyDelete