Tuesday, July 9, 2013

[Review] Avon Skin so Soft Moisturizing Gel

Hello y'all!

I am here today with yet another review, and I feel like it's been a century since the last time I reviewed something...maybe it's really been :P So, today, I am gonna talk about my holy grail skin product, which - thankfully - released only some months ago, but I already feel like I can't live without it!


It is the Moisturizing Gel, from Avon's line Skin so Soft. Although I never been a fan of that line, because the products it had were mainly adressing people with dry/super dry skin, as soon as I saw the word GEL on that product I knew I had to buy it. I wouldn't say that my skin is oily, I would describe it as moistful. I never experience exessive oilness on my skin, but in the summer, because I sweat too much, it is almost unbearable for me to put any kind of body lotion on me. Even for the winter I try to find stuff with light consistency that absorb quickly, cause my body temperature tends to rise pretty easily.

Anyways, to my point now, when the product arrived I put it outta the box and I immediately put some of it on my hand to test it. OH- MY-GOD...That was an almost extraterrestrial experience. I don't usually praise products that much, maybe cause most of them are quite "meh" to me. But this one, I tell ya, is the best thing I ever purchased in my life. It felt that water flowing on my skin, it was cooling, it absorbed in an instant and it left my skin -like the line says- so soft! I was speechless for a couple of minutes and then I had an enlightement: Fridge! Yeeees, yes I put that in the fridge. I showered later the same day (just to try the gel again :3 ) and the way it slided on my skin was devine, the cooling effect of it doubled just by puting it in the fridge. At last, what I was looking for, for so long was in my hands!



It has a subtle light blue colour ( it doesn't stay on the skin of course) and it literally looks like ocean in a bottle! It has a nice perfume, which leaves the skin smelling so nice and feminine, but it is not overwhelming at all. It has a gel type consistency and it absorbs super fast, you don't even have to wait to put your clothes on. Its price was really reasonable, I bought it for 4.50 euros (~6$) for 250ml. It is great for all skin types, especially in the summer when the weather is really hot and you don't want anything too heavy, greasy, or sticky on your skin.
 I would recommend those with oily/moistful skin to use it even in the winter because its hydration is at good levels even when it's colder outside. Those with dry skin might wanna use something heavier in the winter though. In any case, put it in the fidge and you will remember me! I have already sold this product multiple times the last 3 months, and so far all my clients were so super happy that they message me to say how awesome this gel is. It won't let you down, just give it a try :)

So, I hope I have covered everything but if you still got any questions don't hesitate to leave a message down below ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment