Sunday, April 13, 2014

UK Makeup Haul

Hey guys!

Today I won't be reviewing any product, I will show you the makeup haul I did while I was in UK a few days ago. I will be reviewing most of these products shortly, because I need quite some time to test them and come to a conclusion.


I went mostly to Superdrug because it was way cheaper than Boots and it had some nice offers. The Essence products were purchased here in Greece right before I go to UK so I included them in my haul :)

* Olay Beauty Fluid (suitable for all skin types) -- isn't the pachaging the most beautiful you've ever seen?
* Batiste Dry Shampoo (original scent)
* Superdrug Mud Masks (aloe vera + witch hazel)
* Vaseline Healthy Hands and Stronger Nails Hand Cream
* Neutrogena Pore & Shine Daily Scrub
* NYC Expert Last Lip Color (#438 Candy Rush)
* NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm (#350 Blushing Golden)
* Essence All About Nudes Palette
* MUA Pressed Powder (Shade 4)
* Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder
* Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal (in Bronze and Nude)
* Essence LASHmania Reloaded
* Olay Eye makeup Remover
* Olay Cleansing Milk

 As you can see I purchased mostly face care products, since my makeup collection is quite ok and I don't think I need anything more at the moment, perhaps only a highlighter and a good concealer (even though I never use the latter because all concealers crease under my eyes and I hate it).

I bought a couple of clothing items shoes and accessories from Primark and second hand stores too, and overall I enjoyed my trip in UK very much! I will make sure to visit again in the future, mostly to see London better, since I stayed in Kent and I didn't have enough time to go through all the sightseeing sections of the capital :)

I wish you a good day~ :*

6 comments:

  1. Niiiiice haul there! I'm glad you had a great time in the UK! :)

    My best friend lives in London, so I'm bound to visit her someday, hehe!
    Have you done any of your shopping in London? Any recommendations on places for shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely pay a visit soon :D The weather was better than expected and London is really nice. I did a London "tour" in one day, meaning I saw everything in less than 15h so my shopping time was kiiiinda limited. Best place for affordable and good shopping is definitelly Oxford Street: Primark, Forever 21, New Look, Body Shop, H&M everything you need is located there; you don't even have to search, just keep walking straight :D Had I had more money with me I would have definitely spend a lot more on clothes cause the prices were really ok, sometimes better than the prices here in Greece. Notting Hill is also really nice, it has some interesting shops with lots of dresses in vintagy look (if you are a fan). Other than that, London is huge, you will sure find many shopping places ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your suggestion! :)

      Delete
  3. Just curious. These vintage dress shops you mentioned... do you by any chance mean 50's pin up dresses? I'm soooo much into this style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately I didn't find any dresses like that :( I am a huge fan myself. Also, the shops have second hand clothes, nothing vintagy actually. This dress just happened to be after the pattern of a dress of an older decade, which looks like a doll's or of a girl's of the upper class of some other era. Nothing special though, since from the tag is obvious that it was purchased from Primark, can't say how long ago, though. By the way, I think that 50's pin up dresses will be in fashion this year for spring at least (as far as I can tell from the shop's windows), so we might be able to find something this season :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 50's pin up dressed in fashion?! That would be awesome! :D

      Delete