Wednesday, August 21, 2013

[Review] Etude House Eye's Cream (Vanilla Moist)

Hey everyone!

Long time no see! Truth is I was on vacations, and I had no internet access really, so that's why I didn't update my blog earlier than today. I hope y'all had a great summer and that you are super ready for the upcoming autumn ^__^.
 Today I am gonna talk about a product that I bought quite a long time ago, but I am only talking about it today, because it's one of these products that need to be tested for quite some time before one makes a conclusion about it. It is actually used up kinda, so I need to buy a new one soon, and it's Etude House's Vanilla Moist Eye's Cream.


I never considered using an eye cream till lately, mainly cause all the creams I found in drugstores etc where either too expensive, or very specific on their treatment. I am only 21, so I didn't really need any anti-aging properties, I just needed a light everyday moistirizer for that delicate area. And I found it :D


I bought it on Ebay, for 8.50$ (~ 6,30 euros) which is a very good price for just an eye moisturizer. It is white, and it's kinda like a lip balm (in a stick form I mean) which you rub on your eye area and then you dab the product with your ring fingers for it to be absorbed. Although it says that it is a vanilla scent, I'd rather say it smells really citrusy, like lemon. It is so light, but so moisturizing and you can use it all day around when and if you feel you need it. ---Here I gotta say there is also the Mint Cooling eye cream from the same line, but this one contains SPF. I am not sure if it's proper to use any SPF factors around the eyes. I prefer my sunglasses.---



 So it comes with a cap for germs protection which I find really usefull since it's a stick cream. I don't think I have anything else to say about this cream. If you need a daily moisturizer for that area that cream should do. It does claim it refines the fine lines under the eyes, but hey, I find this quite imposible to be done anyways. I mean I constantly have lines cause I smile a lot, so I can't blame the cream if they are not vanished. Also, things like that take a loooong time to be corrected, but I don't mind because I am not really in an age to worry about lines and wrinkles :) Point is that this cream provides a good amount of moisture for the eye area and I think you will be happy to have it as much as I do.



 I think I have covered everything, but if you still got any questions don't hesitate to leave a comment down below  ^___^

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to ask if it lasts you a long time. I have an eye stick from Oriflame and I use it up super fast. On the other hand, eye creams that come with a pump last me for 6 months or more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I think I have this cream for about...hmmm 3 months now, and I still got some left (some, meaning it will probably last me max. another month). It also depends on the frequency of the usage. I only use it in my night routine, and rarely in the mornings if I feel I desperately need it. It is also pretty inexpensive, so considering that, you could give it a try, I guess.

      Delete
    2. Thanks a lot! To tell the truth I like using these sticks (they are so cute!) so I usually use it 2-3 times a day. But you are right, I'll try it :D

      Delete