Thursday, May 23, 2013

Getting started!

Hello everyone!

  Recently, I had to search for plenty of reviews due to the fact that I decided to start buying cosmetics through the internet, which is pretty convenient if you ask me, especially if you know what colours look good on you and you are lazy to go out shopping. Plus they are cheaper :D
  Thing is I was kinda disappointed when I couldn't find reviews for some of the products I wanted, or the ones I found where poor and didn't offer much of information. So I decided to create a blog and start reviewing the products I own, so as to help people who might be interested in those. I hope I can keep up with my blog since I am kinda busy, but thankfully summer is coming, so I will probably have more time ^__^.
  My name is Christina, I live in Greece and I love cosmetics, like every girl I suppose. I am not a professional makeup artist, but I could be one I guess, I love creating new styles and eye shadows are my passion. I hope that through my blog I won't only help you make the best decisions upon the products which you would like to buy, but also make you see that you can have the most out of certain products without spending a fortune on them. Cause let's face it, some cosmetics are really expensive. I will also provide alternatives so that you can have the effect you seek for less money.
  The information I am gonna provide about the products will include: name, brand, price, package, texture, skin type compactibility and personal experience.
  I would like to state that I won't be buying anything just for the sake of the review, simply because when I see that happening in other blogs and youtube videos, I immediately think that either these people can't get nough or they have too much money to spend. The products I will be reviewing will not be sponsored, all of them are things I bought with my own money and I have used long enough to see if they are useful or not. The opinion about them will be 100% personal, but I am gonna give tips and information so that you can easily decide if something is suitable for you.
  So, that is for now, I can't wait to start reviewing, and I hope I will be back this week with my first review! Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment